Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gone Redneck ... & Corporate

Life has been busy as all get out ... but we are loving it all!!!
My sister was here last week for 2 nights & I went totally Redneck.
   
After a night on the town 
(read: dinner at Texas Roadhouse & hours at Hobby Lobby)
I was driving her mini-van (the twin to my mini-van) & 
decided to give her "door to door" service (read: Redneck parking).

I parked her van right up on my lawn. 
We have never laughed so hard & 
I could have cared less what the neighbors thought ... 

Her van sat parked here for over 24 hours.  
 Life here in the South is just a lot of good ole' fun!!


The girls & I are totally adjusted to the new routine of me working full time.
Hannah says "I really like our new schedule."  
Lily is SO happy with the new full time pre-school schedule.  
She has adjusted so well & loves that each day is a school day.  
The routine of it all has been so good for her!!

I am so thankful that we have all transitioned so well to me working full time. 
I waited a long time, purposely, for me to go back to work full time.  
There is a time for everything & this is certainly the right time for me to be working.  
Mostly, I am just thankful for how well the girls are doing.  
They are all that matter to me.  
If it wasn't right for me to be working now, we'd live on welfare & beans & rice.  
I am not kidding.  
I will do whatever I have to do for my girls but I will not 
sacrafice their emotional well being for a paycheck.  

Thankfully, they are doing great with me working ...

So get out the frying pan, I love my job ... 
Momma is going to bring home the bacon!!!

So while I might park on the front lawn at times, 
Monday to Friday I am in heels with my hair brushed & make-up on. 

A New Day for this girl .. 
Life is good & 
I am forever so thankful for the good gifts that the Lord always gives!!!

All God's best from HOME,

No comments:

Post a Comment