Sunday, March 18, 2012

One on One with Lily

This weekend I have had the privilege of getting one on one time with Lily.   


Jim took Hannah out of town ..... 
so it was just me & Lily .....  
camping out together.  

Such a treat!

Truly perfection for this Mom.   

Even though, we missed Hannah ... 
 we have needed some alone time.  

She needed some constant attention from Momma 
and I needed to just focus on my sweet treasure from China.
I feel like life has just been spinning so fast since September .... 
so this time was really a precious gift.  
Thank you, Lord!!!   

We were busy together but had some most treasured moments:

Sushi date.  Errands.  Folding laundry together.  Snuggling & watching Nick Jr.   Jack's birthday party.  Visit to Chuck E Cheese.  Sleeping in my bed together every night.  A visit to Larry's house (yes, I am dating!!).  Biking outside.  Church & lunch together.  Grocery shopping at Trader Joe's.  
And, some serious work on "manners & a happy heart", 
I CANNOT stand a fussy voice!!!

Thank you, Lord, for this wonderful time with my sweet girl.  







I am forever in awe of her joyful spirit, mischievousness, caring, loving & fun spirit.  

I cannot imagine life without Miss Lily Sha Hope!


 Thank you, Lord, for some treasured time with Miss Lily.  
You always give good gifts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment