Sunday, July 11, 2010

6 Houses Down

All is good ....

We met our neighbors 6 houses down.

They have a daughter going into 8th grade that was referred to us for babysitting.

She is so sweet, kind & did a great job with the girls.

She has a 3 year old little brother.

From where?

From China!!!

6 houses down.

I can't believe it.

Well, I should. God always does awesome things for us ...

I don't have any pictures of Lily & our new little friend, Will, meeting.

I don't know how good it would have gone if I had pulled out my camera & said something like:

"Hi, your son is Chinese! my daughter is Chinese! ... Here we all are in Kentucky, let's get a picture so I can post it to my blog for a bunch of people you will never know."

Really. That might have seemed creepy ... right?

I don't want to scare them.

At least, not yet.

Hope everyone is doing well.

My parents are here & we are having a great time chilling out in KY before they head off to the East Coast with Hannah while Lily & I take a quick trip to see "Auntie Mom".

Only 3 more sleeps til Lil runs off the plane to hug her auntie mom, T, raw, uncdole & micdole.

CANNOT WAIT!

1 comment:

  1. That is SO awesome!! That will be a great playmate for Lily and a special babysitter for all of you. Glad to see things going so well for you in KY!!
    Love and hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete