Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Goodbye, Idaho :-(

Lily & I fly home tomorrow night & then Hannah comes back on Friday with Aunt Rachel & cousin David.

I will post more pictures of our awesome time in Idaho but for now here are some of me & Kim.

Enjoying life this summer outside of a pediatric hospital unit.

Living it up.

Laughing.

Making memories & thanking the Lord that we can be together for some fun on the lake!

She is "Auntie Mom" to Lily, "Aunt Kim" to Hannah and forever & ever my best friend.

I can never thank the Lord enough for the incredible gift of her cherished friendship!














"Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life." Psalm 23:6

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are having a great summer! Could you please post this on your blog? Thank you, Cindy
    http://dailyherald.com/story/?id=395237

    ReplyDelete