Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Last Post Before I.D.A.H.O.

We have been counting the months ... counting the days .... counting the minutes ..... 
to go back to Auntie Mom's house in Idaho! 

The time has finally come ... 
we leave tomorrow!

This is summer.

Back on the boat.

Back with my BFF.

Back to laughing so hard that some in our party need dry pants.

Back to making the best of Summer memories ... 
just how life should be.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Before we leave, here is a look at what we've been up to in Kentucky: 

Hannah & her sweet friend, Meredith.  
They swim for hours & have so much fun together!

 Lily & Teagen ... fun times!





 Lily & I in my friend's hot tub.  
Good times in Kentucky!! 


The girls & I are doing great.  
Really.  
This summer has been so wonderful for us.

Hannah's doctor emailed me from NIH 
& her her bone marrow biopsy showed that her bone marrow 
is working normally on a cellular level ...
Just a miracle after so many thousands of people prayed 
that she would avoid a bone marrow transplant.  

Thank you, Lord, for your goodness ...
& for the life that You breathed into Hannah's bone marrow!!!

Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; 
with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations."

Proverbs 3:7 & 8
"Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and turn away from evil. 
It will be healing to your body and refreshment to your bones."

All God's best from Kentucky,






1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you all, Debbie!

    Wish you a lovely stay in Idaho!


    HildeS, Norway

    ReplyDelete