Wednesday, October 26, 2011

How Cute Is She?

Miss Lily has done some modeling for me.  
I just love when she agrees to get in front of the camera.  
She is beyond adorable in every way.  

Fall in Kentucky is SO beautiful!
This is our second Fall living here & I just LOVE the colors & the leaves.  
Beyond gorgeous.
I just wish we lived closer to Idaho so Lily could get some Auntie Mom love on a regular basis!   
Kim suggested I ask Obama to see if he could do something about how far Kentucky is from Idaho.  
I am going to at least ask -- I know what he will say: Yes, we can!
 
Hannah has been sick since last Thursday night.  She always runs a high fevers.  
She sounds like she is going to cough up a lung but no pneumonia & her blood counts are normal.  
Platelets are a little low but that is fine for her.    

We always have so much to be thankful for!
 








No comments:

Post a Comment