Sunday, October 16, 2011

What Haven't We Been Up To?

Life has taken on a new kind of crazy.  Single Mom.  Full time work.  Full time loving on the girls.  Overtime thinking about their needs, my needs, the house, work, soccer, the car, you name it ... & how to juggle it all.  

It seems like the kind of crazy where I am behind on everything: my blog, my friends, laundry, cleaning, you name it ... it's a miracle my bed is even made right now.  In the midst of days that seem very long, I just remind myself of one thing that I NEVER take for granted: my kids are healthy.  I am juggling normal life right now ... not blood transfusions, hospital stays & doctor appointments.  This is what I dreamed of ... and I do cherish it all.  I am just cherishing it at a very fast pace!

I love my job.  Love the people in my office & the clients that I am working with.  SO thankful for this job ... for the pay ... for the benefits ... and for the distraction to focus on something outside of the house.  
 
Hannah is on Fall Break for this week.  She is going to be working / volunteering at Lily's pre-school.  She is so excited to be with the kids!!  This is her dream -- she tells me that one day she wants to be a Mom, a pre-school teacher & a consultant with Scentsy (under you, DeMaris!! ..She told me herself!!) 

Here are some pictures of what we have been up to ...

On the first of October we celebrated "Sisters Forever Day".  Hard to believe it has been 3 years since we stepped off the plane at LAX for Hannah to meet her baby sister.  We went to dinner and then went to paint some pottery.  A wonderful night!

Here are the girls during our celebration evening:





This weekend we went to the Pumpkin Patch for a hayride & a picnic





 America's Next Top Model ... Always on her mind, even at the pumpkin patch!


 Picnic time ... Hannah picked the spot under a tree.  
Beautiful day with my two treasures!!
 Climbing around the hay castle ...
Life is good.  
It's a new kind of crazy-busy but I am thankful for the life we have!  
I don't take it for granted.  It can all change in an instant.  

Cherish it all!

All God's best from HOME,


1 comment:

  1. SO happy for you! You are truly blessed. I'm lovin' your girlies!!

    ReplyDelete