Sunday, April 11, 2010

Multi-tasking

Some days I multi-task better than others.

This week I was getting my hair colored at the salon.

Problem was I needed milk, half & half and I needed to get home while the night was still young.

It takes HOURS to get this hair of mine colored. I have "very-gray-once-was-brown" hair, thanks to the genes on my Mom's side.

Well, the grocery list was calling & there was a store right in the same shopping center as the hair salon.

So, yes. I did it. I shopped with cape on & hair color all over.

Life is short ... fortunately so was my shopping list.



No one even really looked at me funny .. imagine what could I accomplish if I keep up this new art of multi-tasking?

The possibilities are endless!

12 comments:

  1. You're my hero, Debbie! Love it! At least your cape had leopard print! No one looked at you funny because this is LA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sooooo funny but I will have to be honest, I have done the same thing but as it always happens with me, I saw old high school friends--- uggg!!! With my hair in foils and cape on- I saw old high school pals-- yikes did I look good-- impressive!!!

    See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are brave! I too try to multi task with a family of six, and working full time, but I have never tried to shop with hair color on my head. You are my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the most hilarious thing I've read in ages! LOL! : D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! You crack me up and inspire me at the same time. Thanks for sharing this wonderful slice of life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ONE BRAVE MAMA!!! But when things need to be done, sometimes we have no choice. GEEEESSSSS, and Tony complained when I ran into the grocery store in my PJ's LOL

    Melisa
    http://jacobshope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is hilarious! I wish I had the guts to do the same:0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious......I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEY! I resemble that remark!

    Your Uncle Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am still laughing, even after reading all the comments....you make me laugh! If you are willing to grocery shop with hair foils and a leopard cape, imagine what you can accomplish! You are the BOMB!

    ReplyDelete