Monday, April 19, 2010

Update on Drew & Finger Painting .... Gone Wild!

DREW:

Drew was taken off the ventilator today ... thank you, Lord!!!!!!!!

HE IS IMPROVING .... still not out of the woods but they "can see the clearing". Just amazing!!

Keep the prayers coming for this sweet 10 year old boy!

If you'd like to leave a note of encouragement for Drew & his family, please sign their guestbook at: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/drewdotay

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This post was going to be about a perfect day together at the park with Lily.


Watching my daughter discover ...


Watching her climb all over the place & crawl around ...



Pushing her on the swing "way up to the sky & to the mountains", as she requests in her adorable English ...




Look at my sweet girl!


Thought I would share our happy day at the park.

Just us.

Having fun & feeling so blessed for "normal" days of life at home!

So sit down to blog & I set Lily up in the high chair to do some finger painting.



This will be fun ...




"Great idea, Mom!!"



Let me see how this stuff tastes ...



And quickly things got out of control ...



All while I blog ...



I know what your thinking: Mother of the Year! :-)



Enjoy each day & embrace each moment ... even when the kids touch the walls with paint all over!!!

Life is good!

3 comments:

  1. Hysterical! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet she was thinking "if my mom can go shopping with color on her hair I can paint my face blue" :)
    She is just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are Mother Of The Year in my book. Look at all the fun and creative times you are giving her. She looks unbelievably happy, content and peaceful. I would never have thought to stamp my face instead of the paper - GO LILY!!!!!!

    Love you Mother Of The Year,
    Tammi

    ReplyDelete