Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's Apple Picking Time!!


Yesterday we made a trip to Huber Farm in Southern Indiana. A fun day of apple picking, yummy lunch, tractor ride, going down a 40' slide & seeing lots of animals.

We all continue to feel more settled & love living in Kentucky.

Hannah is starting Girl Scouts next week & still loving soccer. Her soccer team is undefeated, so that has helped her really enjoy this season. The girl is very competitive & all about winning!

Lily gets herself into everything & keep me on my toes all the time ... except of course, when we are both napping.  I have no shame .. I need my rest!!!

Life is good & I am enjoying this time of recovery and thankful everyday for the health of my children.

When you stop & think about it -- job promotions are great, a house is nice & a car will get you to where you want to go -- but if you don't have your health, nothing else really matters.

God is good & I am so thankful for the grace He continues to shower upon our family!!!!

"Taste & see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him."
Psalm 34:8


Tractor ride out to the apple orchard ...

At first Lily was not too excited to see that bees also like the apple orchard but after a few minutes, she got pretty into it & we did not have any bee stings!


Lily was DETERMINED to carry her apple bag all by herself back to the tractor.  The bag weighed more than her!!!!

Dragging it helped!
And eventually we got there!!  Good job, Lily!

These two are the joys of my life ... thank you, Lord!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment