Wednesday, October 6, 2010

This, That & I Guess I Forgot to Blog!

We have been busy with life. 

All good.

Except not good is that my sweet dog, Joy, is becoming paralyzed on her back legs.  I have taken her back & forth to the vet ... breaking my heart because I love this little dog of mine!

Besides that (and "that" is not a little thing) -- we continue to enjoy the normalcy of life!

Tomorrow we go to the Hematologist to get Hannah's numbers checked.  When I asked her tonight what she thought her numbers were going to be she said, "What numbers?" 

She is so into school & soccer right now that those are the only kinds of numbers she is thinking about: test scores & soccer goals.  Such a gift to have her mind off of the "numbers" of her blood counts.  It's been a long road to get to this point.

Tomorrow is our last monthly check-up (if all is well!?!) and then we will go to quarterly visits to the Hematologist.  I don't know how I will do with 90 days between blood counts but Lord willing, I will be able to rest in God's peace each day. 

We are counting the days until our trip to Auntie Mom's house!!!!  The girls & I are going out there for Hannah's Fall Break.  She has an entire week off in the middle of October -- what a country!

I swear that I think about blogging a lot more than I actually do these days.  I guess it is kind of like working out for me .. I just think about it most days.  

At least I blog a little bit :-)

Here are some pictures of the last week or so ...

Park fun!!



 Hannah's first time back up on the horse all by herself.  She goes to riding lessons once a week & it has been awesome!
 Lily & I went back to the local place with all the animals.  This place is so close to our house & we brought a Costco size bag of carrots ... and didn't bring any back home.  Sure those animals were sorry to see Lily go!
One was being a bit too aggressive ... hence the look on Lily's face & her right hand pulling away.
 Did I mention that Lily dresses herself most days?  Yes, she is working the striped pants, polka dot top & flower design shoes.  The girl has s.t.y.l.e.!!  T & Sarah will be proud!!!
 "I'm back" ... blowing a kiss to her favorite, the zebra!
 Lily's replacement "Baby" arrived from Target.com ... and she comes everywhere with us!!
 Attending a Fall Festival at Hannah's school last Friday night.  Lots of games, bounce house stuff & Chick Fil-A for the family.  A great night!


 Hannah's artwork hanging in the hall at school.  Love it!

 I stopped into her school for the book fair.  I am the "official" photographer for her 3rd grade class.  It has been lots of fun to put together scrapbook pages for the teacher. 


All God's best from our HOME in Kentucky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment