Monday, November 15, 2010

Birthday!!

Today Hannah turns 9!!! 



She shares her birthday with her Aunt Roisin, who would have been 45 today.  We celebrate Hannah but we also remember Roisin's treasured life -- all she meant to us, to so many and to three girls that had the privilege of calling her Mom.     

Here are some pictures from this past weekend.   Plus, a video I have been working on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four friends from Hannah's class came over to celebrate with cake, crafts & a dance party with the strobe light!
  Doing crafts
 Lily didn't miss any of the action & kept up right along with the girls!
 Sisters!!!! 
 Last night at 11pm (1 hour before turning 9!), she pulled out 2 teeth. 
A new look for the new 9 year old girl!!!

Happy Birthday, Hannah!! 

You are so loved & treasured!!!!  

Your family, friends & thousands of strangers prayed for you to reach this birthday ...and many more!!!  

Thank you, Lord!!!


Here is my video celebration of Hannah's healing ...  (just under 5 minutes)


 

1 comment:

  1. Deb~ This video touched me so much. I was ok until I saw Hannah in her Make-A-Wish shirt and I lost it. I have met sooo many make a wish children because of my brother and sister and for me this time it was different. I am so overjoyed that Hannah is well and living life. God is amazing. Happy Birthday Hannah, we love you.

    Bridgette Ridenour

    ReplyDelete