Thursday, March 24, 2011

Scrapbooking

Last weekend I had some fun doing digital scrapbooking.  It was so good to get some more pages done for the girls! 

I create all of these pages through a digital scrapbook program called Storybook Creator.   It is available through my friend's website: www.mycmpage.com/kgoodman    I then buy digital "papers & embellishments" through her site.  The program is easy to use & makes doing scrapbooking a lot less time consuming.  There are many pre-designed pages that you can use so all you have to do is drag & drop your pictures onto the pages (love that!!!).

I save each scrapbook page as a JPEG & then print them in size 8:x8" at Costco.com or Simplyscrapping.com.   If I am in a rush I use Costco but if I have more time I print them online at Simplyscrapping.com because it is cheaper & I think the quality is better than Costco (if that is possible). 

I have an 8x8 album for each of the girls that I fill with these printed pages as I am able to do them. 

Here are a some of the pages I finished last weekend ... Enjoy!!













Fun times.

Life is good.

Many more wonderful memories to come ... stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic!!! Thank you for sharing your digital scrapbook secrets. :-) I'm just getting started with digital scrapbooking - just don't have time for the traditional anymore...

    ReplyDelete