Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Photo Shoot

My cousin Blair is here!! 

She is wonderful, helpful, kind, understanding, fun, caring & the girls L.O.V.E her.  Basically she is perfect.  And that is what I demand.  Ya'll know me .... wink-wink.

She came down for a few days & this is Hannah's Spring Break week.  We are having a great time staying up way too late & laughing our pants off (no explanation necessary).   

Blair is about to graduate from college so we did a photo shoot for her graduation announcements.  Her pictures came out amazing & we created a custom announcement.   I can't post the announcement but it looks so good & so professional.   I am just happy that Blair loves how it all turned out!

I am so glad to have my nice camera back!!!!!   At one location we took a few pictures of the girls & I.   The weather is awesome & Spring soccer season is here so I am sure we will be having a lot of photo opportunities in the weeks to come.


Here are just a few of the pictures from today.  

Look at my gorgeous cousin .... I feel so privileged that she asked me to take her pictures!! 
Actually, Hannah took this picture of Blair.  
Go, Hannah & Wow, Blair!
 Taking the next road in life!
 Beautiful!  We love you, Blair!  
Congratulations!!

 Us Girls and of course, "baby", who is always with Lily.



 Yes, my hair is super dark.  It's called Nice & Easy Foam, people.  Cheap, do it myself & voila, no more gray (except for those dang temple hairs!).  Too dark right now is better than too gray.  Think I will hire myself again in the very near future!

I told Lily to look, a cow was coming (and, well, that I love her & would lay my life down for her in an instant.  It was a tender moment.) 

But the cow thing just cracked Hannah up and made Lily look for a cow ....

 but turns out something else was coming ...  ...

Our dog had jumped out of the van for a potty break.  Oh my.

Fun times.  

I am so thankful for this week that Hannah is off from school.  It is so nice to not have to set that stupid alarm.  We are just kicking back, totally off schedule & enjoying being together.

I am starting to get excited for summer break ... coming soon!!!

All God's best from KY,

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful way to spend a week! Looks like you all could giggle all night! Enjoy!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fantastic photos! I especially like the one of the three of you, with Lily looking away ... and you and Hannah laughing! Adorable!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete