Monday, April 25, 2011

Playing Catch Up .... Blog Style

The past week or so has been crazy busy.  Passover.  Easter.  Soccer.  School Field Trips.  You Name It.  Rain Storms.  Tornado Warning Sirens with some time in my bathtub fully dressed at 1am.

Rather than bore everyone with the details and some facts that no one would believe, here is a pictorial overview:

Girls in Kentucky


School Trip with Lily to the Zoo -- I live for this -- even if I only slept 2 hours the night before!

 We rode the bus together ... and Lily packed paper & markers 
so she'd have something to do on the ride.  
Hilarious! Busy. Busy. Busy.

I got to spend some time visiting Hannah's classroom & having lunch with her friends.

Friends from Hannah's class at lunch.  Such nice girls!!!

 Hannah was voted as STAR STUDENT AGAIN!!
Her THIRD time.  
It's a hat trick for my third grader!


I did a mini Passover Seder at home with the girls. 
Hannah LOVED it.  Lily not so much.  
The favorite part was pretending the grape juice was real wine.  
Hannah is making her fingers like "21"to show she is legal for the "wine". 




Dye eggs & a mini seder on the same night.  
Really, girls, you CAN have it all.  :-)
If we are going to do it all, why not do it all at the SAME time? 





Hannah is LOVING Spring Soccer.  
So fun for her & her team is undefeated ... again!!
She is wearing my sneakers ... the girl & I are the same shoe size.  
How did this happen?  Didn't I just give birth???





Ever heard of the Kentucky Derby???  

Hannah was given 2 tickets as a special gift for all she went through while she was sick.  
My friend, Brigitte Toth, in Palm Springs worked her connections to get Hannah invited.  

We feel like real Kentucky folks getting ready for the Derby ....  
Brigitte, I am still in shock ... THANK YOU!!!

More posts & more pictures to come soon.
All God's best from HOME in KY,

4 comments:

  1. I can not wait to see your Derby pictures:) I have a Derby hat I made for Bunco..Can you say "TACKY" (it looks like it belongs on a door;)
    I am waiting for the post when you talk about your road trip to Columbus IN (as that is where I live:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter and Passover - that is the best! You never cease to amaze me. God bless all of you. Love, Tammi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy Schedule, Easter, Pass Over, Sports, Tornadoes, Storms, Bath Tub Safe Zone? Are you hiding in my house? LOL Love your Blog! You have a beautiful family-Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you and Hannah to go to the Derby. Can't wait to see pictures! I can't get over how grown up Hannah looks. Her hair is so long and her face has turned from a baby face to a young lady's face (SO beautiful). Lily is adorable and it makes me smile just thinking of her. LOVE YOU BUNCHES!

    ReplyDelete