Thursday, January 14, 2010

Off to Bed ..

Before I go to sleep just wanted to update that Hannah had a very mellow day camping out here in our hospital room. Her tummy has been upset - maybe from all the anti-biotics she is getting? She has been getting morphine for her stomach pain & hasn't really had much of an appetite. She hasn't felt like doing much -- even crafts which is usually what she does to keep busy.

She had an echocardiagram today to make sure there was not any damage to her heart from the infection. While I was gone this evening Jim was told that the report came back all clear!

I left this evening to go see Lily ... who is totally talking about going to see Meredith this weekend! Adorable! When I came back to the hospital Hannah was already asleep but she looked up at me & I gave her a Get Well balloon "from Lily". Now Hannah is snuggled in her bed with the string from the balloon in her hand. She loves her sister so much!

Because of the H1N1 virus the hospital is not allowing visitors under the age of 14. Big time bummer for these two sisters that Lily can't visit!

I am feeling a bit like I am going to lose my sanity being back in the hospital ...
I guess I just have to look at this week as the "Reuninon Show" of Hannah Fontana!

Nighty Night from Room #1301 :-)

1 comment:

  1. am so glad to hear that there has been no damage to Hannah's heart. I also know that you have just had a serious scare for your daughter's life. My prayer for you is that our miracle working God will hold you in his comforting arms and bring you daughters back together again soon. It is so wonderful to see the relationship between Hannah and Lily. God bless you and yours today and everyday.

    ReplyDelete