Saturday, March 6, 2010

Going Away

Our dog, Joy, thinks if she sits in my suitcase I will bring her on the trip!


Jim & I are off for a great cruise to some fun places in the Caribbean. I am so excited to get away & just enjoy some down time. It blows my mind that we are going on this cruise right now when a few months ago I thought I'd be sitting in Seattle right now for Hannah's follow-up care from a Bone Marrow Transplant. Thank you, Lord, for the road of recovery that Hannah is on & for the complete miracle of her healing!!!!

Jen, I got the prescription for the patch ... thanks for the recommendation! I hope it does the trick & keeps me from being sick most of the time!

The girls are excited for a fun week at Auntie Mom's house. Lily totally knows the plan & was dancing around doing the two step when I counted for her how many nights she is going to be sleeping over at Auntie Mom's ... just like old times!!

Here are some pictures of Hannah doing a procedure tonight on one of her American Girl dolls ... boy did she learn a thing or two through all of her hospital stays!! Dr. Hannah!!!



It will be awhile before I get back online. I will be very unplugged while we are gone ... check back closer to St. Patrick's Day.

1 comment: