Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Days

I never thought I'd be thankful for the alarm clock to go off but it felt good to get Hannah back to school after the week off from Spring Break. We had a great week together and did a lot of fun things but I did not complain that school started again. I hear all you moms out there with kids in school saying "amen". You know what I am talking about -- routine is our friend!

Yesterday morning I mentioned to Lily that her hair was crazy & she needed a hair cut. Hours later, she said to me, "I ready Mommy". I said, "Ready for what?" She said, "Ready to go get hair cut. I have crazy hair." Seriously. She said that!! I took her & she has a cute new bob hair cut. Even more adorable than ever - thank you very much!

Here are some pictures from the girls yesterday after school. The weather was beautiful & Lily has been having a lot of fun playing with water outside. Lily attacked Hannah with the hose & Hannah loved every minute of it!

My niece, Sarah, is now here from Philadelphia. Yeah!!!! We just have a few days together but the girls are already having such a great time being together.

Happy days ... and I am so thankful!!!!












1 comment:

  1. Oh Lord, my God, thank you for saving Hannah. Thank you for Your healing. You are AWESOME and Holy. We can only credit You for her health and amazing blood count. GO GOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete