Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Married to My Stuff?

Seriously, sometimes I have such a hard time throwing things away. I don't know what it is. I am not a potential candidate for Hoarders but it is hard sometimes to part with "stuff" & put it in the trash or send it for donations.

What is my problem?

Today I threw out 2 big bags of stuff & said "sorry" out loud every time I threw something in. Ridiculous! You'd think I took an oath to love, honor & cherish this "stuff" somewhere between the clearance aisle at Target & my house?!? I don't get it!

Two trash bags down & many, many to go! I do feel better but gosh, I hope I can stop apologizing every time I dump stuff in the trash.

I have finally caught up on laundry & now just hoping to actually get it all put away before Hannah's Spring Break is over ... good to have goals, right?

My Mom is back at home in Philadelphia. We had a great visit with her! On Sunday my Mom & I went with Lily to Carlsbad to the Flower Fields -- AMAZING! Here are some pictures. Also, we went to the park & the girls attacked the ducks ... check out the picture!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! You can feel the happiness! As for the cleaning house, I go through that phase at least twice a year and have rampant guilt the whole time. It's hardwired into moms!

    ReplyDelete