Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snow in Kentucky


This is officially not the kind of weather we experienced at home in California!! 

Hannah said today, "I am so happy we moved from hot California & I have snow at my own house!!" 

Hilarious. 

Just wait until I tell her to get out there & shovel the driveway.  Ha!

We have a nice hill in our back yard so today was officially the girls first time sledding!!  They were nervous so I got on the sled to show them how it's done.  Nothing like a sled to bring some happiness to your day & memories from a wonderful childhood!  I had so much fun --  Hannah caught the moment with the camera :-)

Then it was Hannah's turn ... what a blast to watch her head down that hill!!!


And then me & Lil .... what a pumpkin of a girl!!!



And some bouncing on the trampoline with snow throwing ... The girls had a great day!


We made latkes & candy cane cookies.

No matter what ... life is good & we are having fun making memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment