Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Sister

I had a wonderful childhood.  

Worse thing: I had to eat peas.
I still hate them.

My sister, Miriam, lives 2 hours up the road.  
Major bonus after moving across the country from Califronia.

Miriam is the most organized person you could ever meet.  
She makes Martha Stewart look like a slob & a hoarder.   


I love her & thank God for our friendship ....
 it is more than I ever dreamed it would be 
when we were teenagers fighting over clothes.
 She is an incredible blessing to me.  
To our family.  To her family. 

Last weekend the girls & I went to Miriam's place in Indiana 
& had a wonderful time just hanging out.
 Of course, my camera was out taking pictures 
....in manual mode (eek!).  

These photos are far from perfect but great memories.  
 Good thing I am not a perfectionist 
with my camera.... or anything. 

My girls love these cousins!!
Enjoy a look at our time with "The Three J's"



  
I love you, Miriam --
thanks for a wonderful time together 
& for letting me snap pictures the entire time.





All God's best from HOME in Kentucky,

No comments:

Post a Comment