Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer Fun

I've got some crazy summer strep throat & pink eye in both my eyes.  
I look like I have been hit by a very large truck.  
It is not pretty!

Earlier this week, the girls & I went to a friend's house for a play date.  
The girls had a great time playing while I got to visit with 2 nice moms 
& enjoy some normal before my body decided to revolt & get sick!

Here are a bunch of pictures.  
Enjoy!
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hannah loves being "the teacher" ... Lily doesn't always love being "the student"
but on this day it went well.  
For at least 5 minutes!  


 Hannah & her sweet friend, Meredith ... 
they have such a blast together & actually posed for a picture!
 The rest of the time they were doing this ... 
dunking each other, going down the water slide & swimming for hours!!
 Lily & her little friend, Teagen.  
They are so cute together!!
 Their backyard is like a park.  
I had invited this mom to join us at the public pool, not knowing her house is a mini-resort.  
No wonder she invited us to come play at her place instead!!
Lily's absolute favorite: 
the tire swing.



And fun with sand ....
while holding a blanket & "baby".  
Gotta love life for these precious 3 year olds!!

 We are truly enjoying this summer.  
I am so thankful for some fun time here in Kentucky.
In the next few weeks we start our summer travel plans. 

Hannah leaves for sleep away camp on Monday.  
She will be gone for the week at this amazing place!!   
It is a week for kids with Hematology / Oncology issues.
I am excited for her to meet other kids that have experienced similar
trauma & be able to have a wonderful camp experience.  

Please pray she does well being away from home!


All God's Best from HOME, 


No comments:

Post a Comment