Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pathetic Mother

I pick up Hannah tomorrow morning & I'll be the first parent there.  
Might just leave tonight & sleep at the gate.   
It is so pathetic.  
She has only been gone since Monday & I miss her SO MUCH!!
I didn't think I'd miss her this much. 
I thought I'd just love having one on one time with Lily .. 
which I have .. don't get me wrong 
but life isn't right without Hannah.  

I am dying to see my girl & hear all about her time at camp!!  
I think this camp thing is way harder on the parents!!! 
 
Lily & I had a very mellow week ..... 
minus our time in the basement bathroom during tornado warnings.
Aaah, making good Kentucky memories!  

This time I brought in a table & chair for her & my laptop so she could play computer games.   


Maybe I am actually getting used to all of this crazy weather!
Here is a bit of my sweet Lily from this week .... enjoy!


Tornado warnings & chilling in the john.  

 Hair cut time ... just took off about an inch to clean things up.


 How adorable is she??!  Oh my goodness!










Besides my anti-biotics making me feel like I have morning sickness 24/7 
- which is not humanly possible -
life is good!

The girls & I will drive on Saturday (12 hours) to see my family 
& for Hannah to have a follow-up bone marrow biopsy at the NIH on Monday.
I will post Camp pictures once we get to the East Coast.   

Cannot wait to see my Hannah ... 
only 11 hours & 49 minutes!!!  

All God's best,

Pathetic Mother of a First Time Camper 



2 comments:

  1. You crack me up!!!! You are a wonderful mother Debbie!!!!!!!!

    Have fun with your family!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pathetic Mother of a First Time Camper who happens to wield a Mean Camera! : D Great photos!

    ReplyDelete