Monday, August 15, 2011

Back in the Swing of Things in KY

Well, I love Kentucky.   Just love it.  
Life here is relaxed .. 
less crowded... easier ... kinder.   

The South (even, here, just shy of the Mason-Dixon line) 
is a great place to live.  
I will never regret raising my girls in this beautiful place!!

We are in the swing of things for the Fall Season.  
School is awesome.  
Hannah's 4th grade teacher is a man.  First time she has ever had a male teacher.  
Wonderful for her to have a male role model at school each day.  

I asked her tonight how he does with the boys that are sometimes out of control.  
She said "Oh, he has magical powers over with those crazy boys."  

So glad for her teacher with the "magical powers"...
I am counting on him. 

Here are some pictures from this past week ... 
at the park:









And at Hannah's school today for lunch ...







Hannah is signed up for soccer 
& guess who is going to be a coach?  
Aaaaah ... yes, that would be (crazy) me.
This girl that never played a day of soccer in her life.  

So I will stand on the sidelines & cheer ... 
what more do they need at age 9 ...
Well, maybe more? 

Thankfully, I think another mom will coach with me.  
She knows more about soccer.  
Yippie for co-coaching!!

I am prepping the girls for me to go back to work full time in September.  
I know all of my discussions about how things are going to change will pay off.  
The girls are ready ...and so am I.  
I am so excited to get "back out there" striving for annual goals.  
It will be fun to be back in the field & doing what comes natural to me. 

Life is good.

We are three very blessed girls living up life in Kentucky ...
in a home filled with peace!

Thank you, Lord!!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord God my refuge."  Psalm 73:28

"The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the person who seeks Him."  Lamentations 3:25

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All God's best from HOME in KENTUCKY,

1 comment:

  1. Lily has gone from toddler to little girl and Hannah...Hannah already shows hints of the STUNNING young woman that is rightunder the surface of her beautiful self. Seriously. I don't know her outside the website, but your camera picks up something in her eyes...beauty, yes, but more than that. A maturity, a wisdom, a kindness.

    I see pictures of other 4th graders, even pictures of my own kids at that age, but there is just something about Hannah.

    ReplyDelete