Sunday, August 7, 2011

Still loving life in Idaho ..

Lucky Peak Lake 
August 7, 2011

Perfection.
Lily with "T" (Katie)
Good times with my BFF
Campfire bbq



Getting ready to go back across the lake to the truck

     And then Uncle Kevin let Lily drive the boat ... 

And WOW, 
    she loved it ..
 
 And got revenge for all the times I have said:
"bedtime", "no" & "you are going to get a spanking"
 Our lives flashed before our eyes!
 It was surreal to be dragged around the lake by my three year old while trying to pull my best friend up from falling off the back of the tube.

Somehow we all hung on & lived to tell about it!


I have never laughed so hard in my life.  

Good times.
Wonderful memories.

Beyond thankful to the Lord for this time with our Slazas family in Idaho!!

1 comment:

  1. I can hear the laughing!! Looks like soooo much fun!! ~Raych

    ReplyDelete