Monday, May 17, 2010

House in Kentucky



While Jim & I were in Kentucky a few weeks ago we found an adorable house that as of June 1st, will be our new home.

From the minute I walked inside this house, I loved it.

I wavered back & forth between a few other houses during our three days of house hunting but ultimately I came back to this house.

The house that is move-in ready with the three bedrooms at the end of the hall.

The plan for getting us & our stuff to Kentucky is for the girls to fly with my cousin, Blair, to Indianapolis on May 26th. They will spend a week at my sister's place while Jim & I do a tour of every McDonald's on Interstate 40 between here & Kentucky. I am a friend of the $1 Sweet Tea.

Our stuff / junk (things I can't take with me when I die) arrives in KY on June 3rd.

I am so looking forward to this summer: to swimming with the girls at the YMCA, going on weekly field trips to get to know Kentucky & playing in the backyard that Hannah called a park.

God has been so good to us!

I am so thankful for Hannah's healing, for the miracle of daughter #2 being placed in our family and the joy of planning for a summer of fun!

Life is good.

Thank you, Lord!!

2 comments:

  1. All good news!!!! YAY!!

    Blessings,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is BEAUTIFUL house:)That is a such a pretty tree in your front yard.
    Best of luck to you with your move.

    ReplyDelete