Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lots Going On

I haven't posted much this week. Soon I will be free to post about what is really going on here. Big news but I can't say anything. And I really hate that because when I have big news I want to blog about it. But I can't do that right now. At least not just yet.

Meanwhile, the girls are doing fantastic!

Hannah had blood work done a week ago & her numbers are still doing well. Her platelets dropped a bit so we will see how they hold when we get her blood checked in a few weeks. For now, Hannah is transfusion free & living a normal life for a 2nd grader.

I never take normalcy for granted anymore!! I know it could all change in an instant & she (or any of us, for that matter) could be hooked up to an IV pole in a hospital room.

Hannah & Jim went to another "Me & My Guy" dance last weekend. So fun for them. Hannah came home with blisters all over her feet (well, that wasn't so good) but it was a sign that she had a great time dancing for hours! We had some dear friends over for dinner before the dance & then did pictures on the front lawn before the dance. It was a costume theme dance ... Hannah & Jim were dressed as Prince & Princess. Of course :-)







Last week Lily & I went to visit one of my dearest friends from our church, Maureen Brians. Maureen is such an inspiration to me & she always makes me laugh so hard when we are together. This particular visit we could barely talk because Lily was SO busy & SOOO talkative .... it was hilarious!




And how could I post without adding these pictures of Lily to the blog?





She LOVES to get into the lipstick & have a good ole' time. I caught her in the act in front of the mirror.

What a pumpkin she is!!!

I am so thankful to have her in my life & I cannot imagine what life would be like without her silliness, sense of humor & love for life. She is such a joy to my heart!

3 comments:

  1. You all have such a fabulous spirit in your home and family Deb. I am so glad God brought you into our lives!

    We love you lots!

    The Cherry's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love reading your blog! Your such a breath of sushine! Can't wait to hear your big news!
    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete