Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Miss Lily ....

This week Hannah is up at my sister's place in Indiana going to VBS with the cousins.

She is having a great time & even called today to tell me she wants to live there forever ... hello?!

I guess I will soon be moving to Indiana to follow Hannah. :-)

Lily is attending a "pre-school camp" for 3 mornings this week.

Here she is walking into Camp on Monday morning.

The night before I told her about the water play they'd do at camp & she insisted on wearing her bathing suit to bed Sunday night. Yes, this is what she slept in & wore on Monday: her bikini & dress (minus the hat, lunch & crocs).



The camp is at the same place where Lily will be attending pre-school this Fall. I love this school ... the staff is so caring, super sweet, kind & completely loving towards "Miss Lily".

After Camp she was all hot & wet from being outside for the water play. When we got home she announced she needed a popcicle.

Of course, she did!

Here she is making her "oh no you didn't" face. She was cracking me up & wanted to see the camera after each click to "review" the picture for herself!

Happy Lily! What a pumpkin she is!
I love these big, big smiles ..... Such a joy to my heart!!!!!

I am enjoying a few hours to myself this week to get things done around our new place.

The house still does not feel organized but I am so happy to just be home without any schedule. Just doing laundry, cooking meals (yes, ME!), hanging out & getting the house together.

I keep thinking back to last summer & how hard it was. Hannah was SO sick. Just unbelievable to me, still, how far she has come! Truly a walking miracle ... and I am forever grateful!!!

Right now, it is just a fantastic summer being home & being out of the hospital.

I am just enjoying each day, the gift of my girls & their wonderful daddy ... and our new start in Kentucky!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven, With the saving strength of His right hand. Some boast in chariots, and some in horses; But we will boast in the name of the Lord, our God." Psalm 20:6-7
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS .... Proof that I am serious about getting organized.

I did this today while Lil was at camp.

Well, not the entire time she was at camp.

The rest of the time I surfed the web & ate Peanut M&M's.

Bagged up sheet sets. Now ready to use. Waiting for the "Changing of the Sheets".

King. Queen. Twins.



If only life the rest of life worked this way.

Bag it up & throw in a label.

Gosh, it could all be so simple.

1 comment: