Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Random Post, Quotes & Pictures

The girls are doing great.

My sister & her family are coming this weekend & my girls are super excited to celebrate cousin Julia's birthday with her.

Hannah's stomach bug has definitely calmed down. Her temperature is back to normal & she only complains about once a day that her tummy doesn't feel great (compared to about 25-50 times a day).

Hannah has an appointment at NIH for a follow-up bone marrow biopsy on July 19th.

Here are some recent pictures:


Lily reading to her dolls & babies.
Here she is reading her "Lily book" of when we went to China to get her.


Hannah wanted to do a "professional" photo shoot ... so I did her make-up and took the pictures.

It was hilarious because she kept wanting me to add more & more & more make-up.

And so I did.

Pretty soon we were headed towards the "Toddlers & Tiaras" look.

Just as funny was Lily trying to get in on all the action. She wanted to have make-up & pose for pictures in the same locations as Hannah.







I took the girls to the zoo this week & they LOVED it! Very fun!


And yes, in case you were wondering ... Kentucky Girls Rule!!!


Recent Quotes from the girls:

I had just gotten my Kentucky driver's license & when Hannah saw it, she said: "wow, Mom, your make-up looks really nice".

Since I barely had on any make-up in the picture, that should tell you what I have been looking like this first month in KY.

No make-up. Check.

Hair in pony-tail. Check.

Dark circles under eyes. Check

And a quote from Miss Lily:

When I picked her up from camp one day, the first thing she said, as a question, was:

"You brush your hair, Mommy?"

Yes, Lily. For the first time in days, my hair is not in a pony.

Your mom is pulling it together.

Well, sort of. :-)


All God's best from home in KY ...

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary." Isaiah 40:31

3 comments:

  1. It is good to see your girls looking so happy here in the beautiful Bluegrass State. I'm sure God made Ca. just as beautiful but These Kentucky hills are majestic. LOL Praying that Hannah gets a good report from NIH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are settling down for you and your family. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna loved Hannah's photo shoot, according to Jen, all she needs now is a "flipper" and she'll be ready for the next pagent. :)

    ReplyDelete