Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pictures from "Tuckey"

We are settling in to life in Kentucky & having a good ol' time!

Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of Hannah's ATG Horse treatment that worked to get her into remission ... thank you, Lord for your healing hand on her life!!!

Here are pictures from the past week or so ...


Playing in the basement with Hannah's American Girl dolls from her Make-A-Wish trip ...

Lily, the hairdresser
Hannah & I have been riding our bikes together in the evening. This night Lily was already in bed (it doesn't get dark until about 9:30 pm!)
We rode our bikes to check out Hannah's new school ...
And Joy enjoyed riding along in Lily's seat ...
I rode with Joy in Lily's seat for about an hour. Lily would have been so upset if she knew Joy was riding in her seat!
And of course, we had our "trip to the ER" last weekend. Here is Hannah eagerly waiting for someone to get an IV started.
Finally the Nurse Practitioner that was able to get an IV going!!
Just hanging out watching Food Network ... this was before the CAT Scan & I still thought Hannah had appendicitis.
Day after the trip to the ER & Lily wanted to see how an entire box of band-aids would look all over her ..
and cousin, Julia
Especially like the hair stuck in the band-aid.
Today the girls & I took our first trip to downtown Louisville. Went to see the Science Center. Lily got inside the bubble!
We hung out in the Kid's Zone for a long time ...

Went across the street to see the 120 foot Louisville Slugger bat
And went inside for some batting practice
The girl can really hit and she hits the ground with the bat before doing "batter up". We don't even watch Sports in this house .. no clue how she knows this stuff!!
Goodbye Downtown Louisville! We headed home for a nap for Lily (and of course, for me!)!


What a privilege to enjoy fun times of summer living with my two precious treasures!
Life is good.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psalm 71: 5-6
"For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth. From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment