Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hannah's First Week at School

The first week of school could not have gone any better for Hannah. 

It was like her school & her teacher had the perfect key that matches Hannah & they have turned her on! 

She came home every day so excited about what she did & ready to go back.  As a matter of fact, she was sad that it was the weekend & there wasn't school!!

Yes, I think Hannah has found her place!

Lily & I went to have lunch with Hannah on Friday in the cafeteria.  It was so nice to visit together & see Hannah wearing her new glasses (that she has to wear for school).  The school has a policy that parents & siblings can come any day for lunch.  So nice!  They even have special tables set aside for the kids & their families to eat together.

This week was also very special for Lily & I.  We had a great time just being home together: we made cookies one day, played, went shopping & took naps together. 

A dream week with my dream girl while my other miracle girl was having her own dream week being back in school.

Life is good & I am so thankful for normal days of life in Kentucky!


Here are some pictures ...

Hannah ready to go on Day #1 .. waiting for the bus with Joy.  Lily was still asleep or you know she would have been out here with us!  It is so nice that the bus picks Hannah up right at our house so if Lily is sleeping, I don't have to wake her up to get Hannah to school.  I love it!!!

 Hannah wearing her favorite shirt for the 1st day of school ... thank you, Miss Wendy!! 
 Here comes the bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Bye, Hannah ... I love you!!!!
 Lily having lunch on Friday at Hannah's school.
 My treasures!  Don't they look adorable!?  And, look how grown up Hannah looks with her glasses on?!  Oh my ... how is she only in 3rd grade!?!?!?



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; 
I have drawn you with loving-kindness."
Jeremiah 31:3

1 comment:

  1. I love those glasses on her too!!!!!! So glad you are all settled and HAPPY!
    It sounds like life is great in KY!!!! Answered Prayer!!!

    ~Diana

    ReplyDelete