Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer Oh Ten

Summer 2010 is coming to a close.   Hannah is genuinely super excited for school to start on Wednesday

I cannot believe we made it to Fall 2010 & we are looking forward to Hannah being in school for the entire school year.  A first, since her kindergarten year in 2007. 

Hannah's teacher is a d-r-e-a-m.  You when you just know?   Well, I just know.  I met with her teacher (Mrs. W) at Panera for about an hour as a "meet & greet" before the Open House this coming Monday night (when Hannah will meet her).   Hannah is going to LOVE her!  She is going to thrive under her instruction & her spunky personality.  I just know it.  Thank you, Lord!!!


Lily is my constant ball of energy, curiosity, sillyness & get-into-it-all.  She is just down right hilarious & makes the silliest faces ALL the time.

This coming Wednesday will be exactly 2 years since we first saw pictures of miss Lily.  Hard to believe it has been 2 years since her referral after waiting SO LONG!

I am thankful for the normalcy of our everyday life right now: cleaning up the house, doing laundry, washing the dog, coloring my hair, cooking meals, scrap booking, sleeping in my own bed, doing dishes, getting stains out of the grout & trying to keep everyone entertained in the mix of it all.

God is so good & has been so faithful in hearing the cry our hearts for Hannah's healing.  What a dream to be planning for Hannah's school year 2010-2011.

I am so blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment