Monday, August 30, 2010

Let the Pre-School Begin!!!!

I say, "Smile, Lil" ...and these are a few of the faces she does for me.

A total ham.

All the time!

Really, she is a very happy kid.

I swear.
Now she starts putting on the show ...
What a dream girl.

A dream day for her to be starting at such a fantastic pre-school.
"Go, Louisville!!!!"  is what she is cheering!

We love living here.

Just way too far from Auntie Mom & family ... but that's a different post about how my heart is breaking for my BFF.

Making herself right at home as soon as we got into her classroom. 

New friends .... Teegan (from China!) and Elizabeth.





Go, Lily!!!!

I love you & thank God for the treasure that you & the joy you bring to my heart EVERY SINGLE DAY!

What a gift to be living life here in Kentucky out of a hospital!

Happy Day #1 of pre-school!!!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Already!!! It seems like yesterday I was posting from China for you!
    I know she is going to love school!!! Ainsley started today too!!! 2 more weeks for pre-school. We are ready NOW as Ruby informed me this morning!!

    I am so happy you are doing great in KY!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cheerleader outfit is beyond precious! : D I love it! And all three girls in the pre-school picture seem to have the exact same expression on their faces! : D

    ReplyDelete