Thursday, October 28, 2010

39 & Thankful

It's that time again ... my birthday!

This is the last year of my 30's.  

Hard to believe -- when in my mind, I am still just a cheerleader with dreams of kids & a mini-van.  
 
Well, my dreams have come true & I have so much to be thankful for!

What a blessing to be alive, have health & peace from the Lord that surpasses all understanding ...
despite the difficult circumstances of life.

This weekend I am going back to my roots for a quick trip to Philadelphia.  

Or maybe it is that I am going back to Philadelphia to get my roots done?  

Actually, it's both.

Here is one of my favorite pictures from our trip to Idaho ... 

It looks like I am trying to strangle Hannah.   

So much for working so hard to keep her alive ... it looks like I am attempting to undo it all!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psalm 34:4-10
I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.
those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.
This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles.
The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.
Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. 
Fear the Lord, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing!
The lions many grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing!

...The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.



No comments:

Post a Comment