Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Idaho!

Our trip to Idaho was wonderful!!  Wish it could have gone on forever.

It is just feels wrong that we live so far apart from Auntie Mom.

God knows & He truly works out all things for His good. 

Even distance, when I don't understand.

I am so blessed with my two daughters and we will all forever treasure the memories we made on this trip.

Here's a glimpse at our week:


Fishing ... Lily caught a fish!!!  The weather was PERFECT out on the lake!  We fished, laughed & ate our way through a perfect day!

Love this picture of Uncle Kevin helping Lily "reel it", as she says.



Kim helping Hannah fish. This was Hannah's first time out on the boat since before she got sick in 2008. There was a precious sweetness about this trip to the Lake ... Hannah missed so much while she was sick. We certainly laughed enough to make up for lost time!!

The landscape is breathtaking in Idaho.  So incredible to be outdoors & enjoy beautiful weather on the Lake!  I remember all those days in the hospital room when we didn't get to experience weather --it was air conditioning 24/7 no matter what the weather.



Yes, I am wearing a hat.  Leave me alone, people.  My hair is shy.
Just plain ol' good times!
Lily loves to drive the boat with Uncle!! 


One day Kim & I drove with our girls to McCall, Idaho.  The scenery on the drive was so incredible!!  This is the lake in McCall.

Hannah & Katie.  Thank you, "T", for being a wonderful example to my girls!!!  We love you!

Kim is Auntie Mom to Lily & Aunt Kim to Hannah.  She has walked with me through some very dark days & is always here for me no matter how many miles are between us.  Thank you, Lord, for my treasured BFF!

Idaho is so beautiful!  To the left in this photo you can see the traffic stopped on the main North-South Idaho highway.  A big change from California!!  There was construction so we all got stopped.  We got out & enjoyed the scenery by the river.  A perfect place for a photo shoot!



In Boise we went to a farm.  A working farm, I might add.  It was working all right & my shoes are still covered in dirt!  The girls loved picking a pumpkin. 


Lily could have stayed on this swing for days.  Loved it!!!

This child knows how to have some fun.  Joy & happiness ....  what a blessing she is!


Love you Auntie Mom & Family ... "Foreber"!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is good seeing Hannah enjoying the fun side of life now. She has een an inspiration to me and many others who have followed your blog. God is an awesome God and is still performing miracles even in our times today. God bless you and yours as you continue the road God has laid out for you and welcome back to Kentucky. We, here in Kentucky, say you are in God's country. I have been trying to figure out where in KY you are living and I think I have located you. just know that I have been praying for you and yours and will continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete