Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saying Goodbye ...

Our sweet little dog Joy quickly became very, very sick. 

She was the sweetest dog I have ever met.

The dog was perfection. 

She rarely barked.

Followed me e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e.

Brought happiness to Hannah when I snuck her into her hospital room.

Traveled with me across country.

She allowed Lily to yank her all over & never made a sound.

I don't know that I will ever have a dog that I love as much as her.

Hannah is already asking when we are getting another ...

Maybe one day.

For now, my heart is so sad to say goodbye to the best little doggie I have ever known.






3 comments:

  1. that breaks my heart! I hope your heart heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie -- I'm so sorry to hear this... that is so hard, especially when they've been with you through thick and thin. We'll be praying for comfort in this tough time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about Joy.: (

    ReplyDelete