Sunday, November 1, 2009

Precious Treasures: Fundraiser


A dear friend of mine, Satu Prutti Nelson, has a heart of gold & just recently she sent me this original oil on canvas of Hannah & Lily. She painted this out of the kindness of her heart to bless our family.

Isn't this spectacular?

Thank you, Satu - you are such a joy to my heart!!

I am now re-organizing my living room walls to make a perfect spot for this incredible piece of artwork!

But that's not all, I want to do something much bigger & Satu has agreed to help!

Many of you that read this blog have a special love for children, especially orphans. Recently our family started supporting a wonderful organization, Pearl River Outreach, that helps to provide food, shelter & love to children in China before they are adopted.

As a special fundraiser for Pearl River Outreach, I am selling prints of this piece of artwork. All of the funds raised will go directly to Pearl River Outreach.

I am beyond thankful for my two precious treasures & I want to share thankfulness & giving to other children in need!

Below is a link to Paypal for all orders to be processed online. Orders will be shipped & received in plenty of time for the holidays. There are four size prints available -- use the drop down menu to select the size print you would like.





Size Print







All God's Best --

2 comments:

  1. Debbie,
    I am speechless.... You have so much going on, but yet you are thinking of the Bamboo Babies. Thank you! On my list of things to do today is to post about a fundraiser for the children. I will post this too. THANK YOU!
    Your sweet friend, has a gift! I love the print! And, I would love a copy too... Please tell her your thankful we are!

    Blessings,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete