Wednesday, December 23, 2009

California Christmas

We had a Christmas celebration with our Slazas family the night before we left California. I never got a chance to post pictures ... here are a few of my favorites.


The Slazas' are the most wonderful, caring, kind & giving family anyone could ever meet. They walked with us through the darkest of days and loved on Lily for months at a time when we could not do so. Thank you, Lord, for the treasure of their love & friendships!!!



Lily with her Mom & her "Auntie Mom" (what she calls Kim .. so sweet!!)


Sweet Katie with the girls that she loves so much & babysits for regularly!

5 comments:

  1. Great pics! So grateful for such an awesome family!
    Love, Aunt Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS DEBBIE!!!! I am so grateful for the blessings that you have recognized all year. Even on the darkest of days! You are an inspiration my friend!!!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy fills my heart when I think about your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and great pics. It is so funny becuase I have heard about the slazas for so long and im sure I saw the dad and lily at church many times but I never actually saw Kim in person with lily so I never put it together who Kim actually is. Now that I see those pictures, I totally know who Kim is. We have known kim since awanas years ago when the boys were young. Also, we saw her at the Thoroughbread lights the other night when we were there with our sunday school class. Too funny that I never put it together who she was-- I feel kind of lame. Anyway, they are great people and love that they are like second parents to Lily-- that is a bond that will always be there.

    Big hugs and Merry Christmas-- you have a lot to celebrate this year.

    Christy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Thinking of you.
    Jen D'Auteuil

    ReplyDelete