Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Uninhibited Hannah

My dad sent me the sweetest email on Thanksgiving.

I won't post his letter (because of the ongoing investigation .. ha, ha) but it is just filled with encouragement & love. In his letter he mentioned the "gorgeous uninhibited Hannah" .... & he is so right!

I just came across this video tonight from a trip we took to the Bahamas in the Fall of 2007 with our dear friends, Rick & Satu. Hannah was dancing away on the deck of the ship.

When they say dance like no one is watching, Hannah certainly does just that -- enjoy!


She is a treasure!!!


2 comments:

  1. You just cann't get Hannah out of her shell I see. LOL. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this video..she is just so darn sweet..I just love her! I am rejoicing w/ya'll that you and your sweet family are together..home and well today!!! Blessings from Ohio...A.R

    ReplyDelete