Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas in Philly

Just a super quick update because I have been very much lacking in my blogging since we arrived on the East Coast. It is freezing (27 degrees or something ridiculous like that!?!). We have been having a great time in Philadelphia with my parents, my sisters & all of the families .. it has been filled with lots of eating, relaxing & just good family fun.

A NORMAL holiday & it feels good!

I don't have my Verizon card so I can't upload pictures from my laptop from our time here but I have some great shots to upload once I get home (or get somewhere with wireless internet). Jim went back to California yesterday & the girls and I fly on Saturday.

I can't describe how wonderful it has been to just have this Christmas be so .. how shall I put it? ... "hospital-free"!

Hannah & Lily are sound asleep in the room that was mine for 17+ years. Same furniture & all ... life is good ... thank you, Lord!

All the best from the house where I grew up ...

No comments:

Post a Comment