Monday, February 22, 2010

Some Videos

Been having a very mellow weekend at home. It has been so nice to just do a lot of nothing! Hannah is off school tomorrow so we are going to be delivering Girl Scout cookies & doing her entire homework packet from the last week .... in one day!?! Yes, once again, I win the "Mother of the Year" award ...I know!

Did I mention that I took Lily for her 2 year check up (just a few months late!)? She made it onto the American growth chart & is in the 5th percentile with height & weight. The doctor attributed her being on the chart to the change in diet here in the US -- I attribute it to Auntie Mom's Italian food!! The doctor was just amazed at Lily's language development for a 2.5 year old -- truly impressive!

My parents just left on a cruise -- not going to be the same these next 7 days without being able to pick up the phone & call them anytime. Happy cruising, Dad & Mom!!! Our ship is leaving just 2 weeks after yours!!!

Here are two videos from my camera that hadn't made it to the computer yet. The first one is of the girls playing in the house. The second is from the hospital in January when Lily came to visit Hannah in the hallway of the hospital before we drove to Phoenix.

Enjoy .. no pressure to watch my home movies but I know the Aunties love this!!!




2 comments:

  1. You are right!! The auntie loved the videos. Thanks Deb.
    Call me. I miss them too.
    Love, R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cousin loved the videos, also! Gosh, I miss their cute faces! :) ~Blair

    ReplyDelete