Thursday, February 25, 2010

Minty

Let's just say between the Shamrock Shake & the Thin Mints, my breath is feeling very minty!!! No need to brush teeth when you can just eat sleeve after sleeve of Thin Mints!! Oh my ... so much for ever reaching my goal weight that is actually printed on my driver's license :-)!

Life is good.

Last night Lily & I drove to the Los Angeles Airport to meet a dear friend from "blog-world". Diana & her husband, Jeff, & oldest daughter, Ainsley, are on their way to China to bring home daughter #3, Sienna. The story of how Sienna came into their lives is simply amazing ... click here & stand amazed at how our incredible God has worked out all the details for Sienna to become their child! The story still gives me chills!! Pray for them as they will be meeting Sienna on March 1st!




A huge highlight in the past week was having over my dear friend, Tamara, & her new husband, Guma. Tamara has the most tender, caring spirit of anyone I have ever met. She is just a treasure! We weren't able to attend their wedding so they brought all videos and pictures for us to see (we LOVED it all!). Plus, they brought over the top tier of their wedding cake to share with us -- what an honor! Thanks, you guys! We love you!!




Hannah's numbers continue to climb -- It still amazes Jim & I when we hear the results of her blood tests. Right now we are going to the lab every 2 weeks to get her blood checked but the doctor mentioned maybe going to once every month if the NIH thinks that is OK. WOW!!! This week her blood counts were the highest they have ever been: Hemoglobin 10.6; White Blood Cells: 5.5; Platelets: 74K.

The girls are both at school today ... Aaah, the sound of silence!

All God's best from HOME --

No comments:

Post a Comment