Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thanks, Friends ...

Thanks, friends -- for all the support, nice comments, prayers, verses & encouragement. I haven't gotten back to everyone that sent me a message or an email - I apologize but please know that I am very grateful!! This week has been better!

Today Lily & I took off today for Disneyland. Just the two of us. Dropped off Hannah at school & then got to Disney for a few hours of walking around & just being together. I loved it and she was very busy checking out all the people & taking it all in while trying to figure out how the rides work (hello, future engineer??). We followed this horse, "Kayla", all the way down main street -- I think Lily wanted to bring her home!

Here are some pictures & a video from our day together. And, yes, Shay, this is the shirt from you -- Lily loves it! Cheering you on, my friend!!






2 comments:

  1. such a cute little video of lily!!! josh watched it with me and said " whoa! there is a carousel and Disney!?" i have got to get that boy to disney -- he will go nuts! there is a carousel and much more.... glad you had a fun day with lily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i meant to type "there is a carousel AT Disney

    ReplyDelete