Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lily Day

Today was just an easy day with miss Lily.

Hannah has a week left of school so today was one of the last times that I will be alone with Lily until August.   

We started with breakfast in my bed.  Bagels & cream cheese .... only Lil decided to just smear the cream cheese all over her lips / face.

So, of course, I grabbed my camera to document the craziness.

I love it!



We went to Meijer so she could ride Sandy FIVE TIMES before we even shopped at the store.

Five times.  Before the shopping part.   You'd have thought I gave her the world.  At one cent per ride, the world is affordable. 






And for the Fashion Police (T) .. Lily put on this outfit today.  I didn't have the heart to make her change her clothes.  She swore it matched.   Apparently I have some more training about matching patterns not just colors ... there is blue in the shirt & pants  :-)!



 
Her good friend from pre-school came over for dinner.  Very fun for these girls to be together outside of school.  They picked at their dinners.  Drank their milk.  Jumped on the trampoline.  And got soaked in the creek.  It was a good time for all.




 After they ran back up to the house to get warm they put on matching dresses & bows and 
promised to wear these outfits tomorrow so they can be "twins" at school. 



Adorableness.  

Warm weather is here & we are enjoying the good life in Kentucky! 

Truly.  




1 comment:

  1. Wow, a 1 cent ride still exists huh? Lily couldn't look more alive and happy! She just glows!

    ReplyDelete