Friday, May 20, 2011

Where Have The Days Gone?

Time just seems to fly by ... can't believe that June is coming fast!!

We are counting the days to summer 2011!!  Hannah has 2 weeks left of school ... thanks to snow days. 

Last weekend was Blair's college graduation in Indianapolis. 

For those of you that don't know, Blair is my Cousin Extraordinaire.

She has saved the day on many occassions (flying with the girls last year so they didn't have to drive to Kentucky & being with me on the East Coast for part of Summer 2009 when Hannah was sick) and is a dear friend to all. 

What a blessing Blair's life is & I am so proud of her!  

Here are some pictures from my weekend with the girls in Indianapolis: 

WAY TO GO, BLAIR!!!  YOU WILL BE THE BEST TEACHER EVER!!!


Blair & her best friend, Laura!

 It was sort of like a mini-family reunion at Blair's graduation party 
because both of my sisters were there & our kids (except one!).
It was a Cousins Unite Party.


 Cousins: Sarah (17... Happy Birthday, pretty girl!!!), Hannah, Lily & Julia
 Cousins: Justin & David
 My sisters & I at the "Blairtini" party  
 Hannah & Cousin Justin
  My 14 year old nephew, David ....
He's a wrestler, an A Student & one Super Sweet Guy!
I was holding his Mom's hand when he came into this world ... where have the years gone??
 My cousins: Blair, Christine & Lindsey.  
Great to see you guys!! 
Have another "Blairtini" for me.
Cheers!!  :-)

  
Life is good & I am thankful to the Lord each day for the health of my girls!  

No complaints from Kentucky.


All God's Best from HOME,


No comments:

Post a Comment