Monday, October 5, 2009

Every moment of life is worth a celebration!


What a day away we had .... good times at the St. Regis Spa Gaucin!

Make the best of whatever circumstance your life is in right now .. I know, I am.

Take it one day at a time -- I know that is all I can do.

God gives His grace for what I need in this moment -- thank you, Lord!

Go hug your kids & enjoy the moments you have right now. Life is a blink.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him .."
Lamentations 3:22-25

1 comment:

  1. You all look pretty happy. :-)

    Debbie, it would be great if you could email me,if your time allows it. I couldn't find a way to mail you...
    silkereiners (a) gmail.com

    Thanks a lot!! :-)

    Love from Germany

    ReplyDelete