Monday, October 12, 2009

Lily's First Haircut & Dedication at Church

Just wanted to post some pictures from Lily's 1st haircut (well, I guess from her first "American haircut". Her hair had been cut in China by her foster mom.).

Yesterday was Lily's dedication at church. I am SO thankful for the amazing love & support I have from our awesome church family at Pomona First Baptist...thank you, friends!

The first snip ...


I love how Hannah is observing & seems to be evaluating how the cut is going.




Pastor Glenn praying for us.




So grateful to still be at home and out of the hospital ..

All God's best,

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the photos..
    looks like an AMAZING day..
    Have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a treat to see your family yesterday. You all looked so gorgeous! I praise God for each and every one of you.

    ReplyDelete