Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fun for Girls!



My girls are having SO MUCH fun today -- Hannah is the "teacher" & Lily is the "student". They have been playing school in Hannah's room & having a wonderful time. I can tell that Hannah IS SO HAPPY. She has been waiting a year to play school with Lily. When she first got home from China, Lily was not so interested & Hannah was disappointed. Today is a good day at home!! Here are pictures of them having lunch in Hannah's room. Hannah told Lily everything that the "lunch lady" (me) brought them & then she told Lily "this is a Christian school - we pray before lunch" & they prayed. It was so precious!!!

There is also some other fun going on for some other girls: Kim, Virginia & I are all going to the St. Regis Monarch Bay tomorrow for a spa day. The wonderful spa director is treating us for some get away time. I am beyond excited for our time together and to enjoy the spa at the St. Regis. It is an amazing setting & we all need some time to laugh, cry & reflect upon the last year.

I had met the spa director the day I was there for the Make-A-Wish event. She also has 2 daughters (one is a Lily). She is so sweet & we connected. Thank you, Valory!! Your gift to us is just so AMAZING -- thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment