Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Major News: Clinic Update on Hannah

We went to the clinic yesterday & Hannah's numbers are doing good -- again. Her wbc 3.5; hemoglobin 8.9 (but she was transfused a week ago) & her platelets have gone up to 40k on their own!! Her body is actually finally producing something on it's own!!! She has not had a platelet transfusion since September 28th.

I just talked to one of the nurses at the clinic & she gave me a message that Dr. Horvath talked to our doctor at NIH & they have decided to HOLD OFF ON SEATTLE FOR RIGHT NOW!!!!! We are going to do some more "wait & see" for a few months to see if Hannah's bone marrow will continue to come back on its own.

Please, Lord!!!!!!!!!!!

What a miracle day ... please just keep praying that Hannah's happy bone marrow will find its way back to Hannah & we can avoid the Bone Marrow Transplant all together.

15 comments:

  1. What hope filled news. My heart just skipped a beat! I will pray, pray, and pray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Goodness!!! I am soooooooooo thrilled. I just cant belive this. I could not be more happy-- holding off-- that is huge. Looks like Hannah's bone marrow might be boarding a flight to come home-- heck ya!!!! Thank You Lord!!!!!

    Christy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How encouraging and uplifting! That is wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exciting news. Ben and I will be Praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!!!! Fantastic news! Our prayers are being heard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So odd I have been busy these last week and did not make time to pray like I should have until this morning I prayed extra for Hannah and our friend Carol going in for surgery on Thursday to remove a tumor on her brain. Rejoicing in your wonderful news!!!!! God is GREAT:o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise God!! What wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great News, I'm so happy for Hannah. We will still pray for her BM to work totally on it's own and the she will be 100% kid again.
    Love,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!! I'm praying for one of God's miracles!!!! Happy that you're having a GREAT day. XOXOXOXOOXXO Brigitte and family

    ReplyDelete
  10. Halleluia! We'll keep praying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes, yes, yes LORD, yes, yes lord..... what a miracle that will be!

    Thank you LORD!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! Will keep praying that Hannah will not have to have the transplant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank God for that great news! We will keep praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. First time poster... I have been praying for Hannah for a long time! Praising God for this amazing news!!! Will continue to lift Hannah and your family to the Lord!

    Stephanie Wagner
    Arlington, Texas

    ReplyDelete