Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween Party



Hannah & her wonderful doctor at Kaiser Fontana, Dr. Agnes Horvath -- a true angel!

Hannah gets a tatoo!

Lily discovers the candy!!

Thanks to Uncle Kevin, Lily very much knows what "M's" are .... Yummy!!!!

When we got the invite for this Halloween party I didn't think we'd be here. I thought we'd be long gone for Seattle ... but here we are!!!!!!! Thank you, Lord, that we are all still home & Hannah is doing so well!

Last night was an incredible party put on by the same organization that did the prom & the Easter party. Adonai, serves families with critically ill children -- what a blessing!! Thank you Adonai -- we had such a fun time eating carne asade, playing games & getting candy!! Hannah even sang "karaoke" for the crowd of 300+ ... but she was a bit upset that the DJ had the microphone turned off. I guess he didn't realize what a pro he had on stage!

Lily was dressed up as a little bear & Hannah was a doctor (thank you Dr. J. Taur & Dr. A. Taur for scrubs & a coat!). So fun!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Debbie, what darling pics of your girls. I am so praying for Hannah's bone marrow...and all of Hannah really. The four of your are such a preious family. I am praying for a miracle. Love and prayers, Tammi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!! I pray that the BMT keeps being pushed off and off and off beucase she does not need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to read the encouraging news about Hannah's numbers! Will continue to pray for a complete recovery. Love and Hugs, Inge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie,
    Thank you so much for keeping us updating on Hannah's journey. I needed to be reminded this morning to enjoy each moment and every stage of life with my kiddos. It is a precious gift from the Lord and it is easy to take life for granted at times. So thank you, I am going to try to enjoy every moment of my day today, even the changing poopy diapers, administering discipline, and washing 4 loads of laundry part. But I will especially cherish the giggles, hugs, kisses and "I love you's" that seem so abundant at this stage in my house. I am praying that Hannah's bone marrow makes a miraculous reappearance and no transplant is even needed!! God is good, in all the details, and all the time!!! Hugs to you and Hannah!!

    ReplyDelete